For over fifty years, Gene Juarez has shaped the careers of industry-leading professionals in the PNW
We believe that modern luxury is personal.
Our employees and our guests, alike, seek experiences that are tailored to their needs and priorities. That's why we are proud to offer extensive training, an array of high-end products, and the opportunity to pursue certifications and specialties for professional development.
Whether you're with us for five years or fifty years, we would love to be part of your professional journey.
- Consistent guest demand;
grow your clientele!
- High end products: Goldwell, Oribe, Kérastase, R&Co/BLEU, Glo Skin Beauty, Eminence, and more
- Competitive commission with opportunities for increases twice per year (service providers)
- Insurance: medical/dental/life/vision, long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement with company match
- Paid time off (which includes vacation time)
- Paid training
- Continuing education
- Generous product and service benefits – family service discounts, too!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with unexpected challenges
Gene Juarez is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.