We believe that the excitement of our industry starts with creative individuals like you. The individual seeking the excitement of what that first day looked like to Mr Gene Juarez, 50 years ago.
“ ..there are two things that made me a Juarez. The strong work ethic I learned from my father, and the manners and grace I learned from my mother.”
In the pursuit of the next 50 years, we invite talented professionals to join the Gene Juarez team, hiring for all 10 of our beautiful PNW locations.
Gene Juarez was built with individuals who strive to grow, are dedicated to their craft, and who are inspired to create a bright future for themselves.
Creatively, you possess:
Grit and determination
A desire to grow as an individual
A curious mind
Discipline and patience
Excitement and a positive attitude
Commitment to your education
Gene Juarez has built a luxury brand environment over these last 50 years that makes it possible to start your career on the fast track. Upon interviewing, we will share more with you about our competitive wages, company benefits, and personal growth potential.
Most importantly, we want to start these next 50 years strong. Whether you join us for five years, or fifty years, we would love for you to start your journey with Gene Juarez, and join us in our commitment to learning across all platforms.
- Consistent guest demand;
grow your clientele!
- High end products: Goldwell, Oribe, Kérastase, R&Co/BLEU, Babor, Eminence,and more
- Competitive commission with opportunities for increases twice per year (service providers)
- Insurance: medical/dental/life/vision, long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement with company match
- Paid time off (which includes vacation time)
- Paid training
- Continuing education
- Generous product and service benefits – family service discounts, too!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with unexpected challenges
Gene Juarez is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.